I have done testing and it seems to be some problems with this liberary and ShieldBuddy.
The most important one is that the steppermotors are only moving in one direction even though the accelstepper liberary speaks about negative numbers that make the stepper do clockwise or counterclockwise movements.
The libarery works fine with the arduino boards like the mega.
We are a starting "machine building company" ( from the Netherland) and used Arduino Mega to build this machine. After having issues with the clockspeed i was referenced from the arduino forum to you. We have another machine that is finished soon and are planning to use the second Shieldbuddy but that machine have to use accelstapper.h liberary as wel.
Servo seems to works ok. But i did notice when using myservo.attach() in de Voidloop() the servo goes to 90 degree position. While in the Arduino sketch this doesn't happen. There (after using attach()) the servo then just waits for the myservo.write() command to move. Because of this i commented "//" the myservo.attach() and myservo.write() in de void loop in the sketch above. Cause i wanted to test the steppermotor functions and thought i'll get to the servo later assuming it woks ok.
And just for more info for you. I have also used just a clean sketch with only stepper code like below and get the same issue.
In de sketch below on line: stepperL.moveTo(3500) should get the mottor stepping in one direction and changing it to stepperL.moveTo(-3500) should make it run to the opposite direction (relative to de zero position of the motor). Zero = every time shieldbuddy resets.
Hope this info helps
/*** Don't worry, the normal Arduino setup() and loop() are below this block! ***/
/* LMU uninitialised data */
/* Put your LMU RAM fast access variables that have no initial values here e.g. uint32 LMU_var; */
The DIR- on the TB6600 is connected to the ground of schieldbuddy and all the other (negative) connections of both TB6600. So it is the DIR+ that changes the state of the direction. And the DIR- doesnot.