Post by Admin on Feb 16, 2015 15:21:24 GMT
This thread will give you some useful information to assist you in getting started with the ShieldBuddy TC275.
Product web page: bit.ly/1D9dVrB
Getting Started: www.hitex.co.uk/fileadmin/uk-files/downloads/ShieldBuddy/4269.GettingStarted.pdf
Product manual: www.hitex.co.uk/fileadmin/uk-files/downloads/ShieldBuddy/ShieldBuddyPinoutRevC_UM.pdf
The ShieldBuddy is (currently) the world’s smallest AURIX development board. The ShieldBuddy is fitted with the Infineon TC275 32-bit multicore processor on a board following the Arduino standard making it compatible with many of the application shields that are available.
Evaluation licenses for a complete set of development tools are available which makes this kit ideal forgetting started on a high-end real time embedded industrial or automotive application as well as students and hobbyists.
- Very low cost AURIX TC275 board for broad market launch
- Uses Arduino Due/Mega2560 form factor and IO connector pin allocation
- Safety ShieldBuddy option with on-board CIC61508 safety monitor for use with SafeTlib for high integrity applications
- Allows instant access for new and prospective AURIX users to over 317 Arduino shields
- Supplied with basic drivers for DS-ADC, SAR, GTM, GPT, CCU6, ASC, LIN, SPI, QSPI, Eth
- Direct USB debug interface
- Development tools based on HighTec Free Toolchain
- Aligns with AURIX Unleashed cookbook
- USB or 9-12V power
Please do not reply to this thread, but check whether there is a thread that fits your needs, or start a new one! This is here for information only, and will be updated as required.